Manager, Customer Success
Who we are...
goBalto is about re-imagining how study teams get clinical trials started and done. We’re building the modern way to work together; a fast and versatile web application that connects sponsors, CROs, and sites with what’s going on, their shared priorities, and who owns each part of the effort.
We're software engineering, clinical operations, and thought leaders from companies like Amgen, Genentech, Quintiles, Roche, Johnson & Johnson,
CERN, McKinsey & Company, Intuit, Cisco WebEx, E*TRADE, Peoplesoft and Sun Microsystems. We're backed by Aberdare Ventures, Singapore EDBI,
Qualcomm Life Fund of Qualcomm Ventures, West Health Investment Fund, and an experienced team of advisors.
Why we’re here...
The clinical study startup process is awful. Existing tools used to track site activation tasks and documents are manual, bloated, and complex. To take the next step in clinical study productivity, we need a fresh start. We created goBalto to help take that step; to improve the productivity of sponsors, CROs, and sites, to ultimately get medicines to those in need faster.
The Customer Success Manager works with a dedicated enterprise customer to develop a strong relationship between the customer and goBalto, resulting in the acceptance, usage, and deployment of the goBalto platform. Candidates should have study startup management experience, or experience as a Project Manager with a CRO background having managed multiple studies in the startup phase. Candidates should also have previous experience managing a client.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success. It's based in Raleigh proper, North Carolina, and all work will be performed out of this location.
What you'll do...
- Deploy and manage Customer Success programs that create significant and recognizable value for customers, their programs, and their business objectives through the use of goBalto product and service offerings.
- Develop and maintain enduring relationships with designated customers through cS programs and objectives as defined by the Senior Director of Customer Success.
- Work with the Senior Director and Director of Customer Success to create programs and methodologies to monitor and facilitate customer adoption of the goBalto solution.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly collected, documented, and conveyed internally to facilitate ongoing improvement of goBalto’s products and services.
- Partner with internal operations personnel through optimal specifications and communications of customer requirements to support accurate and timely product delivery.
- Serve as a single point of contact for critical customer issues and escalate to the Senior Director and Director of Customer Success, and partner with Business Development on significant customer issues as appropriate.
- Serve as a liaison along with Business Development at key customer engagements.
- Ensure optimal renewal rates as defined by Business Development and as dictated by customer size.
- Provide and support upsells and upgrades working in direct conjunction with Business Development to increase sales.
- Provide all tracking and reporting related to Customer Success activities in defined systems.
- Provide Business Development with all data related to KPIs and ROI data as defined within Customer Success plans.
- Work with goBalto teams to help ensure corporate goals are met.
Skills you have…
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in business administration, pharma or biomed services, or project management; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in clinical research, 3+ years working on or managing studies as a CRA, Global Project Manager, or Global Study Startup Manager where technology was utilized (preferred).
- A thorough understanding of regulatory and the site activation approval process is required.
- Experience with early to mid-stage company growth.
- Travel may be required up to 30% including international locations.
What’s in it for you…
- Become part of a team that's new, energized, and going places…fast.
- Grow and develop right along with goBalto.
- Earn a generous compensation package, including benefits from day 1.
- Medical, dental, vision care, commuter checks and a 401(k).
- Reap the fruits of stock options as a reward for your energy, contributions, and dedication.
- A PTO plan that starts accruing the moment you start.
Interested? Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Principals only. No inquiries from recruiters, or phone calls, please.